1. What information does Doorways collect?
We collect information relating to you that you provided to us (for example, on an application form or through the way you transact us with us). This information may include, your name, address, telephone numbers.
2. How does Doorways use your personal information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
3. Sharing your information
- processing your orders;
- providing you with products and/or services you have requested or administering your account;
- dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities:
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method) and collecting any debt owed to us by you;
- carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise);
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings;
- for general administrative and business purposes.
There may be times when we need to disclose your personal information to third parties. If we do this, we only disclose your information to:
4. Protecting your personal information
- credit reference or debt collection agencies (unless we have agreed otherwise), who may share your information with organisations and who may keep a record of the searches we make against your mane;
- anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of us, where your information is processed;
- persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, governmental or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies and emergency services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.